Living on a tiny red dot

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dear Jav

Thank you for the opportunity of letting me guest blog.

Unfortunately due to my busy schedule, I shall do a 1-in-2 post instead. 1 post. On 2 blogs.

Abit cheapskate right?

TOO BAD! You're in the army and I'm not, so I can do anything I want! Muahaha!

To those on Jav's side reading this, I have officially taken over (temporarily), and on Jav's behalf, I am supposed to update.

For those reading this post on MY side, please ignore and continue reading.

Anyway, Jav SMS-ed me 10 years ago (actually it was only last Tuesday), to write on his blog saying that he had passed his swimming test, and that he had road march tomorrow' Tomorrow meaning last Wednesday.

As you can obviously tell, his road march is well over by now, and yes, he still is alive and kicking. Kicking what thing, I really don't know. Not other people's soap, I hope.

I am doing this upload because just the other day Jav complained that I did not update his blog, so here I decided to take down some evidence that I really am so busy running around outside that I hardly am at home.

So seldom am I home that spiderwebs are REALLY starting to form around my room.







So, bro, don't blame me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home