Living on a tiny red dot

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Jav's first miserable day?

Before I began this entry, I have a couple of points to clarify:

1. Jav is indeed on his way to becoming a real man by serving NS in the oh-so-beautiful island where you don't have to bother carrying a pink Identification Card whereever you go.

2. I am not a male, not a gay, not a shemale but a 100% female. So, there will defintely be distinctive differences between my perspectives and Jav's.

3. The most important point that you have to note when reading my posts are, I am entitled to my own perspectives.

4. According to Jav, there is someone else who may blog for him. Therefore, I will identify myself as E.


Earlier on today, I was messgaging Mr. Javier Chia just before he touched down Tekong. It was like any usual messages that we exchanged, like wishing each other well. However, as he was approaching Changi Ferry Terminal, he said, "There's a big open field at Changi Airbase, I want to be here playing soccer." (not exact, but something along the line).

What I am trying to say here is, he could have said, "No more soccer games for two weeks, I am so gonna miss running after balls!". He could at least show a little more remorse rather than happy because he is sad. I just knew it when he messaged me "I suddenly don't feel like going!"

Guys are just guys. *Sighs* Pride! Tsk.

Well anyway, Javier called me too when I was strolling along Orchard at around 10pm. That poor boy got tekan on his very first day.

Sergeant: "Have you try on the trunks?"
Javier: "What for?"
Sergeant: "FASTER go and try it on."

Javier then played hero and ignore his sergeant words. When its time for manual chores or in short, sai gang, his sergeant called, "Where's that guy who didn't try his trunks on?"

Oh, Javier is sad, definitely sad. Because he brought his sueyness to Tekong. Who can be so unlucky to have their cabinet locked. Imagine him watching people unpacking their stuff and laying them nicely in the cabinet, while he can only share half his bed with all his belongings. Maybe Javier should watch out, there might be something in the cabinet, that's why it's locked...

Anyway, that's Javier's day. Awww, what a fantastic way to start his NS life!

Watch out this space for more updates...


Signing out,
E.

1 Comments:

  • haha. thats kinda suay for him. well hope he is doing fine inside.
    i also enlisting soon. 6 oct. HOOOYA

    By Blogger Desmond Sim, at 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home