Living on a tiny red dot

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A word of thanks.

Bag packed, handphone charged and what are allow inside have been packed. A brand new life await me tomorrow at 1330 BMTC School 2. I want to thanks my friends who have been asking (through sms/msn or verbally) me to take care of myself in army, rest assure i will. Also, i also want to thank readers like Elise, Scotty and others who have been reading my blog and giving me the support and comments, thanks for the regards too anyway. Although i have never seen you guys face to face but its good knowing the presence of you all. Rest assured that this blog won't die after i get enlisted because i have begged my 2 friends to guest blog for me on my behalf when i am in camp. A big thank you to my 2 guest blogger and to my reader, keep the comment coming in!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home