Living on a tiny red dot

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sometimes...

Ever travelled to 5 places in a day and having your meal with 3 different set of friends and colleagues? i tried that today, damn chaotic. Sometime, despite a very busy day travelling here and there, a simple sms asking 'how are you doing lately?' or 'how's your day?' just simply bring smile to my face. Just received one such sms yesterday from my secondary school form teachers Madam Lydia after i sent her a happy teachers' day sms. She's a great teacher, someone who made an impact in my studies between making the grade for poly or dropping out of school. A great influence in my life.

Respect! Lastly to Madam Lydia, thanks for the effort you put in me or at least the class of us during the last two years of my secondary school life. Happy belated Teachers' day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home