Living on a tiny red dot

Monday, August 06, 2007

Tribute posting - Starhub


I want to thanks Starhub for the broadband services they providing. The best internet connection( the so called 'FAT GREEN PIPE' choked green pipe you mean?) i can ever find, saving my electricity bill by disconnecting my broadband every 10-30 minutes after leaving my ass off my computer seat to get drinks or toilet break. Thanks for the consistent calling me to remind me of outstanding payment for the month every now and then because i regularly feel it hard to part with my money for such poor services monthly.

And also, i want to thanks Starhub for regularly disconnecting my mobile line because of my refusal to pay up for such pathetic service every month. And after which my refusal to pay up the outstanding balance for my mobile, they decided to play some childish punk my disconnecting my residential line because it is also register under Starhub. Thanks for letting me know that a service provider and be so childish at time. Who know after this posting, they might resort to something more gangster like burning down my house or ask people to lock up my gate just because of my refusal to pay up. You should just give yourself a new name: STARFUG for providing such out of the world customer services and product. We might just turn to your enemy for better services soon! (FYI: i find M1 customer service better than what you have provide)

8 Comments:

  • iamjav.blogspot.com

    By Blogger DAVID CAO, at 5:34 AM  

  • iamjav.blogspot.com

    By Blogger DAVID CAO, at 5:34 AM  

  • iamjav.blogspot.com

    By Blogger DAVID CAO, at 5:35 AM  

  • iamjav.blogspot.com

    By Blogger DAVID CAO, at 5:35 AM  

  • My aunt gave me her iPhone to use and I wanted to buy some apps for her on my account. Is that possable?
    [url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 AM  

  • Your phrase, simply charm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 PM  

  • It seems that a majority of bettors would be happy to achieve a small overall return on their bets by the end of a sporting season, generally because the alternative is to sail too close to the wind too often and be in constant danger of losing their entire bank. The sad truth, though, is that most bettors fail to achieve even that modest aim, mainly because their betting is not based on sound principles.
    football betting [url=http://www.pulsebet.com][img]http://www.betus.com/images/newsite1024/images/logos/logo.png[/img]sports football betting[/url]
    Hot football betting tips are practical advice to help bettors, newbies and pros alike, to consistently earn profits. But as in any game of chance, everybody has to follow rules or risk losses that empty the bankroll. One big tip is never to bet more than you can afford. [url=http://www.pulsebet.com]bet football[/url]Myth #1: Betting lines are created to beat the public.
    Reality: With the exception of the Super Bowl, the public plays almost no role in the linemaking process. The betting line is created and adjusted to meet the opinion of professional gamblers because it is they, not the casual fan, who bets serious money on the game.

    There are many ways in which men can get away with playing with their balls, much to the chagrin of wives and girlfriends, and one of them is when they’re playing football. Football, more commonly known as soccer in the United States, has taken most of the world by storm – from being one of Europe’s, South America’s, and Africa’s favorite pastime to being the latest craze in far east Asia and the United States.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 AM  

  • bet on sports, bet football, foootball betting
    bet online online sports betting betting online

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home