Living on a tiny red dot

Monday, August 07, 2006

Over the weekend...

caught Tokyo Drift on Sat with my poly friends, not much of a storyline but its still a great show for me because the chicks and the cars inside were great stuff. The US version of Initial D and that very little bit of Pimp My Ride or what mrbrownshow would called it, Zhng My Car.

Watched Click with one of my secondary school classmate this afternoon after training, its a hilarious movie with a bit of touching scene in between as i caught my secondary school classmate crying and keep on saying that scene was touching. Well, yes, it was touching, but i somehow managed to surpress it.

Overall, a money spending weekend and exactly 1 month to my enlistment!

*PS* Why today Mcdonald got no Big Mac when i craved for it? Mcdonald Beef-Free day? damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home