Living on a tiny red dot

Monday, July 24, 2006

Letter to Starfug.

To: Whoever is reading this letter at Starhub HQ at Cuppage road ( I can't be bothered!!)

I want to thanks Starhub for giving me wonderful internet connection/services for the past few months. Sleepless nights due to fixing the modem with old memories of using the 56kps modem come alive whenever i switch on my computer just that i don't get to hear the du du du du du dialing sound anymore. My BT rate can no longer peak above 20kb/s during normal daytime. For once i realise that i need to bring my modem to see a physiatrist because i thought it have a split personality issue, day time: 56kps (<10kb/s)

Using your internet services bring back old memories whenever i get disconnected frequently while chatting away in MSN. Just like how last time we use our dial-up 56kps modem to chat in IRC (those were the days where despo go to #teens looking for fling and now we have Friendster to replace that) and get disconnected (!ping timeout) as much as 6 times in an hour. I appreciate your kind service of providing this kind of retrospective atomsphere whenever i am using the net, but i wish to terminate this service at a cost of $0. Spending $59 a month getting this kind of services and connection speed is definitely not a laughing matter.

Speaking of services, your customer service is also very 'good' , i upped for you. A call to the customer service hotline (1633) asking why is my connection so unstable, they referred my call to the technical assistance after waiting for 20 minutes listening to that ear drum brusting song. Never mind about the 20 minutes of wait, after telling you all my problems, the technical assistance come to a conclusion that my PC is the answer to my question. WHAT?! i called to ask you solve my problem, you push the ball back at me asking me to solve my PC problem and not your modem problem, bloody hell! It's like going to a electrical appliance shop with your spoilt appliance and after you tell the repairman what went wrong he give you this reply, ' No la, not the thing spoilt, its your house electric socket spoilt wat, cannot liddat blame us.' NB! PUI! For this knid of service don't really deserve me to pay you this kind of money every month. 1st class customer service? PUI!

Lastly, Starhub should be renamed as Starfug! for your so called 1st class service. Anyway, i think you should start watching your back because i heard that more and better ISP ( Internet Service Provider) like Qala is coming out. Enjoy your day with Starfug!

Regards,
Your sincerely

Jav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home