Living on a tiny red dot

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Friends


Today posting is dedicate to Mr Yinan , a friend who stood by me everytime i have matter of the hearts, someone who never failed to call me when he book out, either beach road or orchard, someone who scare that my primary school friend will mistake us as gay because everytime we hang out at orchard we will be seeing her working at Nike Heeran, someone who i will distrub him everytime in msn, someone who i kept him accompany everytime he log on msn when he is all alone back in Shanghai, i didn't know i will have an oversea buddy till i was in the same class as him. Thanks for the belated birthday dinner treat today and once again thanks for knowing my birthday date, not everyone will remember and know it. That's what friends are for. Not forgetting my polymates too. You guys make up the missing pieces in my poly life thanks alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home